TUESDAY APRIL 13TH 2010: OFFICIAL WELCOME OF ATTENDANTS IN SAINTE-ROSE - SOCIETY "J'OSE LA NATURE"
18:30 pm: Sainte-Rose (Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe)
- Official welcome of attendants to the "Deparmental House" of "La Ramee" in Sainte-Rose (Guadeloupe)
- Presentation of S.N.H.F. (National Society of Horticulture France), the Scientific Council of the National Order of Romarins
WEDNESDAY APRIL 14TH 2010 : « GARDENS, ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH » - SOCIETY "J'OSE LA NATURE"
from 8:00 am to 17:30 pm: Sainte-Rose (Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe)
- Theme of the day: "Gardens, Environment and Health" at the hotel-residence Sucrerie du Comte
19:30 pm: Evening in Baie-Mahault (Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe)
- Gala outdoors at the Ark in Baie-Mahault (Guadeloupe)
THURSDAY APRIL 15TH 2010: ECOSYSTEM IN BASSE-TERRE - SOCIETY "J'OSE LA NATURE"
8:30 am: Vieux-Habitants (Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe)
- Visit in "Basse-Terre" of a particular ecosystem: The Valley Beaugendre in Vieux-Habitants - Animated by Mr Felix LUREL (Vieux-Habitants is the oldest town of Guadeloupe, founded in 1636, and is till today recognized for its Coffee and Vanilla production heritage)
19:30 pm: Evening at Gosier (Grande-Terre, Guadeloupe)
Discussions with students in Hospitality High school and Agricultural Scientists
FRIDAY APRIL 16TH 2010: MANGROVE AND TRADITIONS AROUND THE CREOLE GARDEN AND MEDICINAL PLANTS - SOCIETY "J'OSE LA NATURE"
8:30 am: Petit-Canal (Grande-Terre, Guadeloupe)
- Visit to the environmental Park (le Parc Paysager et médicinal de Petit-Canal) to discover the traditions around the Creole garden and medicinal plants in Petit-Canal
- Discover the Mangrove: M. Edouard BENITO-ESPINAL (doctorate in experimental ecophysiology and champion of environmental protection for over 25 years)
- Presentation of the book "The Mangrove" by author Mr Jacques PORTECOP (former President of the University of Antilles Guyane, creator of the creole word "laliwondaj"= environment, and passionate about
environmental issues in the Caribbean)
- Afternoon on the islet of Sand Cape (Pointe de Sable) in Port-Louis
19:30 pm: Evening in Goyave (Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe)
- Evening meeting with the Association GDPEG (GDPEP: grouping defense heritage and environment of Guadeloupe) around the theme "the plant habitat".
SATURDAY APRIL 17TH 2010: TROPICAL FLORAL PARK OF "DOMAINE DE VALOMBREUSE"
- Free visit or
- Day flower enthusiasts to the area of Valombreuse
9:00 am: Domaine de Valombreuse in Petit-Bourg (Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe)
- Check the site
- Visit of the Floral Park
- Conference on the tropical floral by a botanist at the NFB (National Forestry Board, NFB Guadeloupe manages 94 449 acres of public forests in Guadeloupe)
- Floral Art workshop on the theme: "Meli melo Sculptural"
- Picnic on the site
20:00 pm: Closing Night at the "Domaine de Valombreuse"
Attendants to this first event organized at the initiative of the President of the society "J'ose la nature," Mrs Josephine LADINE, will be accommodated at the hotel-residence La Sucrerie du Comte, Sainte-Rose (Guadeloupe), ideal base to furrow any Basse-Terre, and its floral wealth.
Contact us to complete your information: email@example.com
For complete information about accomodation and facilities at hotel-residence La Sucrerie du Comte, please click on the link below "Details...", and if you want to book or just take an option or get an offer for your stay, please click on the link below "Booking".